Amara Day Spa Blogger Event with host Jade Wadey


The lovely lady Jade Wadey (@Jadeywadey180) and the amazing team of Amara Day Spa with Sodalicious and The Wild Zucchini Grill put on an amazing blogger event back in July. 



I was so lucky to have been invited to enjoy the amazing company of all them plus bloggers from all over Utah. The event included a free service, fun photo booth,  super cute boutique, a few giveaways, and enough time to mingle with old and make new friends. One of my favorite things about this event was that everyone was so friendly and not one blogger acted 'high and mighty' believe it or not but the blogger world can feel a little like high school drama…pretty hard to believe huh? 
Here are a few photos that the amazing Jessakae.com took. 

 I was welcomed into the 'asian sensation' blogger photo hehe LOVED it! 




Guess what!? Amanda from Recycled Design and myself won something! That's a first for me :)















 Thanks Amara and Jade Wadey it was by far one of the best events I'd been too! 

Follow on Bloglovin