Denise from AllThingsNew {Guest Post}

I'm so excited to have Denise from AllThingsNew guest post for me today! You all are in for a great treat, make sure and stop by her blog because it simply rocks! Thanks Denise!

Hello Fashions On The Fly readers!
My name is Denise and I am from the blog AllThingsNew! Nikki asked me to do a guest post while she is on vacation and I was honored to do so!
I decided to do a post on how to dress comfortable yet still remain chic! Here are a few tips that help me on those days that I just want to dress comfortably!
  • Wear leggings but pair them with a sheer top. This makes them more dressy.
  • Wear wedges! They are a lot more comforatble than heels and easier to walk in.
  • Opt for a blazer. Whenever I am  not sure what to wear I resort to a blazer. You can never go wrong.
  • Wear a watch or other accessories. In this case I wore my rose gold watch to add a little more to the outfit
  • Wear a bag that can be carried or worn over the shoulder. I feel like my bag is more chic when I carry it and more casual when I put it over my shoulder.
IMG_6204
IMG_6201
IMG_6208
IMG_6206
Blazer: Aritzia Shirt dress: Free People Purse: Vince Camuto Shoes: Luxury Rebel Watch: Kenneth Cole Leggings: H&M
I hope you have a wonderful trip Nikki! Make sure to take lots of pictures and soak up lots of sun!
<3 Denise