Florida Trip


This is what I wore to the wedding.
/ Skirt-eShakti / Shirt-old / Necklace-Target / Purse-Juicy Couture /

Went to Orlando for a wedding.
Got the whole Vietnamese fam together
& got fried by the sun!
 (I know can't see it in this picture, but its soo embarrassing I couldn't share lol)

 Cheesin with my styling husband in his Seersucker suit & Alden shoes
#hisshoescostsmorethanmylouboutins 

 The happy couple! Congrats

 Just some rides that were across from our hotel.

I wasn't too excited about going to Florida. Reason being
 I've been to Fl 3 times in the past year. I know poor me huh? 
I always feel it takes 5 million years to get to Fl
and
I hate all the toll roads!!

BUT this trip turned out perfect and exactly what I needed!
I spent my time sunbathing by the pool
and hanging out at the beach=perfect!

-------
PS congrats to Peggy for winning the Apricot Lane giveaway!
Don't forget to enter the Emmes Soap Giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin