A little black skirt

/ Skirt-Dickie / Shirt-TJ MAX / Belt-Oh man can't remember / Shoes-CL / Bracelet-Apricot Lane / Watch-MK /



Can I please tell you the history of this skirt?
Okay thanks!
I've had this skirt since high school, so over 10 years.
Yes, I just had my ten year reunion this year.
Anyway, this skirt has been through the ringer or two.
I've chopped the top off, chopped the bottom off and brought it in on the sides to actually fit me.
Many of you probably will call the WT, but these Dickie skirts are the bomb.com 
(back to hs days on that one too)
So even though it may look slightly mangled it's one of my fave skirts ever 
and I will continue wearing it until it decides to 
a) get a hole in it
b) rip up the sides/middle
or 
c)zipper breaks
Long live the Dickie's skirt!
Did you win the GMDCAT contest?
Check it out!

Follow on Bloglovin