I [heart] buffalo plaid


Sweater (underneath)- Europe (can't remember the name of the store lol)
Skirt-Forever 21(similar)
Tights-Target 
Shoes- Target
Purse-Coach (similar)
Sunglasses-Raybans










Can I please live in this buffalo plaid or buffalo check! I wasn't sure what the 'official' name of this fabric was and the trusty Google didn't help. I got the same results and pictures when I Googled those names. Anyway, whatever it's called it is my all time fav, I think I have 3 different items in my closet with buffalo plaid on it.  Can you believe it's almost december!? It is blowing my mind how fast Christmas is coming…I'm not prepared! Not at all!! 

Speaking of being prepared, I better go hit the stores before the dreaded Black Friday. Check out my online store favs. 
Follow on Bloglovin