Sorry no outfit post, I just didn't have time today. Today has been spent running errand after errand after errand...you all know what that feels like, exhausting!! A couple of highlights from my day though

* Listed a school book on amazon and sold it in 4 hours! Woot Woot 
* Found a new restaurant downtown that I decided to stop at and have a bite to eat, Su Casa so yummy!
* Bought new Danskos for my poor feet, no more 12 hours shifts and my feet crying for help
* Cleaned the house :)
* Made dinner for the 2nd time in 3 days, I'm on a roll and the Hubs loves me even more now!


I did want to ask the few people that contacted me about the lunch if we could do a weekday? Tell me what you think??

Weekly Schedule
Tuesday: Work
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Work
Friday: Day off!
Saturday: Day off!

See you guys on Friday!
Pin It