Do you ever have this kind of a day...

You wake up to cramps
Which leads you to not showering until 2 in the afternoon
Which then leads you to standing in front of your closet trying on every gosh dang thing you have and none of it feels right
Which then leads you to just putting on the only thing that seems comfy and stylish
Which then leads you to not wanting to do a dang thing to your hair, so you slightly blow dry it then let it air dry the rest of the way
Then you can't decide what to eat for dinner and nothing out of the 3 cookbooks looks or sounds good
So you go to the store and buy the first thing that looks good (chicken kabobs)
You leave happy and then let the Hubs do the rest...


This was my day...but hey I did take a few pictures since I've been MIA because of work.Tomorrow I'm going to post my reviews about my Birchbox {So Nikki...one of my best friends, not me...don't read if you didn't get yours yet, I don't want to spoil the surprise :)

Pin It