Waffles!


Waffle are my absolute most favorite breakfast food EVER!! So when Gentri and I finally found a good time to get together I knew I wanted to try Bruges Waffles & Frites. If you haven't heard of them it's a small little place right across from Pioneer Park (they also have a location in Sugar House), and their waffles are A-mazing!



We ate some yummy waffles, tried some yummy graham cracker stuff, and talked a whole lot! This is Gentri's waffle because by the time I remembered to take the pic mine was all mangled and half eaten! 

 After having waffles we ventured to Pictureline and found some new goodies! Not big ones, but great small ones! 


 I had a blast and I'm so glad we finally got together! 
If you don't know of Gentri and her blog yet, you should head on over there. Not to mention she's a frequent tv star!