Vegas Day Two

Day two started the fun! We went to Mrket and shopped for new lines for Johnstown LTD. what a blast! I had so much fun learning the tricks from my husband who had been on multiple buying trips when he was younger. Man finding out these new things about my husband is sexy! Lol Anyways We had appointments with some great companies such as Bills Khakis, Barbour, and talked to the reps for Trafalgar, The British Belt Company, and H. Freeman. My father-in-law already carries most of these lines so it was just mainly to pick out the new stuff for fall. Let me tell you I'm so excited about the new Barbour Fall collection, even if it was all men's clothing they have some great stuff.

Because we were representing Johnstown LTD we had to dress just as fancy as the clothes we sell, so with that said I would have to say we looked pretty dang good!