What do you do when your shoes break mid-day?


/ Pants-UO / Shirt-H&M / Shoes-Steve Madden / Hat-F21 / Bracelets-Target & Fab / Watch-Michael Kors /




You go buy new ones of coarse!
That is exactly what I did.
I had to go up to the hospital and get some required learning done so I can get my raise at the end of the year, and while in the hospital my shoe straps broke! Umm nasty nasty in the hospital! There is no way I would ever go bare foot there. So I walked like an idiot to my car and from my car to the shoe department of Nordstrom. Once I got to the shoe department I took my shoes off and asked to try on a few pairs. Yes, I walked around the shoe department bare foot, but it's better than falling on my face in the middle of Nordstrom! 
These are the shoes I picked out. Love them! Plus they are comfy!

Follow on Bloglovin