Happy Friday!!!

Yippee Skippee for Friday and days off from work.  I hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine could be better, I'll be working a 12 hour shift tomorrow so it's not the ideal thing to do on Saturdays but when you work in the medical field it kind of comes with the territory.

Sunday is Fathers Day i hope everyone is ready to celebrate our great dads. My dad is still a teenager at heart and I'd have to say he's probably one of the most American acting as any Asian can get. He loves to go off-roading in Jeeps and is all about cars. Well i guess the fact that an Asian loves cars isn't different but maybe it's the fact the cars are Jeep's and not Honda's. So for Fathers Day we got him a little something to go along with his Jeep. It's nothing big but important, a small fire extinguisher to mount in his Jeep. Hopefully he'll never have to use it.  Happy Fathers Day to all those dads.

Happy Fathers Day Dad Love you!!

TOMS!!


My new obsession has been flat tennis shoes like Vans, Sperry Top-Siders, and Toms. But Toms came out with a new obsession, their wedge shoe! When i first saw these i fell in love with them. The colors they chose were great, the patterns were perfect and I'm going to have to add them to my shoe collection. Toms are so comfortable and affordable if you haven't owned a pair they are the best, not to mention you are also helping a child out for each pair you buy. So in the end it's a win win situation! Can't wait to get my pair!!

Nikki


Picture via Tom.com