Take a real long look...

The reason why I say that is because I'M WEARING A SKIRT!! I usually don't wear a skirt, and its even more rare for me to wear a skirt when it's cold outside! Its not that I don't have any skirts to wear, believe me I have a whole closet full. So here it is...



Do you know what made me want to wear a skirt today??? My green tights! I love them soo much, they make me happy lol!

The last 2 days I worked and they were fun. I really like my new co-workers and can't wait to get to know them more over the time. The doctors are finally more friendly and warming up to me, Dr Pearl was so intimidating to me. Every time I would be around him I'd get all shy and it was driving me nuts. Now I'm to the point where I can joke around with him and I can see him being one of my fav docs at work as time goes on. At work right now everyone is going through a hard time and moral is slightly down, so I took it upon myself to try and make things slightly better by writing at least 3 'high fives' a shift. A high five is when you recognize someone for doing something outstanding or something you really appreciated. I know at my other job I personally felt more appreciated every time I got a high five on the board and it made me have more pride in the work that I did.  So I'm going to try it out and see if it makes a difference. 

That's what I did over the weekend, what did you guys do??