What I do before I work a grave...

Since im kinda new at this working all night thing i thought Id share my routine.

From the moment I wake up I have it in my head that I have to take a nap around 3pm. For some reason if I think this then by the time 3 rolls around I'm actually ready for a 2 hr nap. Then I also make it a point that I shower and get ready for the day. Other than my nap and mind set I make sure that I have my blackout curtains, pjs and warm bed already. I also make it a point to stay away from any caffeine and sugar.

That's it. Like I said I'm still new at this, do any of you guys have any suggestions for my routine??

Today for fun I went to lunch with Kristy, Megan, and Megan's friend to a local restaurant called Thia Siam. Soo good!! Thanks for the fun girls!! This Is the outfit I wore today.