Christmas is over already...let's roll in 2011!!

Didn't time just fly by? 

Wow Jeff and I had a great Christmas, we got completely spoiled by each other and our parents! I can't believe Christmas is already over I swear it was just yesterday that I was thinking dang I have a lot of things to look forward to in 2010. Guess now I can say man a lot of stuff happened in 2010 that was totally awesome!! Here is my list of totally awesome things that happened to Jeff &am I in 2010!

1. We celebrated our 4 year anniversary by staying with my aunt in San Diego! She took us to the zoo, La Jolla to go kayaking, and had the best time eating at all her favorite restaurants. Oh man I got the worst sunburn ever at the beach! We also went and visited my grandparents and had AMAZING Vietnamese cooking by Grandma! YUMM


We got to visit my grandparents which was a totally awesome moment since I don't get to see them much!

2. I turned freakin 25 years old! I can't believe I turned a quarter of a century old. I do have to mention even though I still look like I'm 18 this was the hardest birthday for me to celebrate. Sorry no birthday picture I was busy working on #4. LOL

3. Jeff got his first 4.0 GPA taking college courses! To me that's awesome because it takes soo much work! Congrats babe!


4. I finished my first year of nursing school and passed my LPN boards and got a promotion at work (lets not forget about the great pay increase that came along with that)
I wont miss waking up at 3:30 for clinicals, but my group made it totally fun!

5. We had a fun little adventure and rode the train from SLC to San Fran. with Jeff's parents. It was definitely an experience I will never forget.

This is classic me, rolled out of bed and already have some form of carbonated caffeine in my hands

6. My bro got home from his mission he was serving in FL, then the weekend after he got home we went to Moab and went Jeepin! I drove one of the trails most of the way! Its so much fun to have him back!
I love this picture!
Yep that's me...totally awesome in my mind!

7. I found out that I was going to be starting my RN completion program in Jan and graduate in August! Oh my goodness I can't tell you what a relief it is to actually have a graduation date!

I think that's about it! I'm sure there are plenty of other great things that happened in 2010 that's not coming to mind but why would I want to make this post any longer. I hope that more great things come in 2011, guess time will tell!

Have a great New Years

Nikki