It doesn't matter if your (wearing) black or white {Fun Little Outfit}

Here is your outfit post for the week. So it's kinda a bitter sweet outfit post because 1. I don't get a lot of time to take pictures of myself and post them and 2. I start school on Monday which means I really wont have time to post outfit. But I'm going to give it my all to keep you guys informed on my outfits. Guess you  might get scrubs every once in awhile.

Here is my outfit, I'm wearing black jeggings which yes I do realize it's going to be 11 degrees today(yes i did say 11 degrees) but who care. I'm going to be indoor tonight and eating homemade Vietnamese food! Oh did you also notice that I'm wearing my new shoes i purchased at Nordstrom. I love them! They are perfect for the reason i purchased them, but not perfect for the snow i was standing on. They have absolutely no tread on them at all. Good thing i have a loving husband to hold my hand and make sure i don't fall.

This was when Jeff was telling me to act like a model, umm I'm horrible at this modeling thing. Plus did i mention my neighbors were outside when we were taking pictures so they probably thought i was some self-centered girl modeling in her front yard.

I love this fun shirt! It was $6 at Kohl's!!


Jeggings: Nordstrom, Shoes: Dolce Vita from Nordstrom, Shirt: Khols and Jacket: I think Wet Seal