Strips & Sunnies


I love this dress, its from the company Sugarlips!! When I saw it online I knew instantly I had to have it. I loved the cut of the top of the dress and the back of it too. It's perfect for wearing it out and about or on the beach! Once I got the dress I found more reasons why it was perfect.


 Dress- c/o Sugarlips, Shirt-Old Navy, Watch-Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes-Forever Young Shoes, Sunnies-Free People

 Here are my top 3 reasons...

1. Fabric
The fabric is lightweight and perfect for these warm summer months. Warm is an understatement I should say 'burning hot' summer months.

 2. Strips
i LOVE strips! Not only that but these strips are my favorite colors! I also like how these strips are different widths. How else can I explain to you why I love these strips...

3. Length
Have you ever been extremely hot and then you thought to yourself that the whole reason you bought the Maxi dress you are wearing was to keep cool and it just wasn't cutting it. Well that is why this length is perfect. 

Check out Sugarlips, they rock!
Pin It