It really felt like fall today :)



 / Pants-Free People / Shirt-H&M / Shoes-Report / Hat-San Diego Hat Co / Watch-Vestal / 
/ Ring-Made by Sister-in-law Holly / Necklase-South Caroline Street Market  / Coat-H&M / 

Hello all! It's Saturday and today is a busy day for me! Jeff and I have tons to do...

1. Make 2 desserts for Family Ethnic Food night @ my Grams
2. Go to my nephews and brother-in-laws Birthday Party
3. Go to Family Ethnic Food night
4. Jeff & family work at putting old Jeep parts onto new Jeep

Probably doesn't look like much, but these things take time. Or at least the Jeep stuff and the baking.

These pictures were taken after I went to lunch with this cute lady!
Aubry is so freaking cute and blogs over here
I'm so excited to have a new friend, can't wait to get to know her more!