Fun Little Outfit


Here is my outfit I'm wearing right now, right this moment(ok well I do have my shoes and jacket off but I was eating fish and I didn't want to spill anything smelly on the jacket)


These Naughty Monkey boots are super comfy but I've had them for about 2 years now and I think its time to get a new pair. They have lasted for a good time and gone through a lot of snow and rain and still look amazing!


When I got this jacket I was kinda worried about wearing it because it wasn't form fitting.  But now I love it. It's not very thick so it's defiantly an early fall coat. 

PS I'm having a weak moment with this no shopping thing. Its pretty hard when Nordstrom sends you a $20 note and you know a few things you want to buy from there. Not to mention all the cute jackets and coats out right now, and I LOVE jackets and coats.  It was the hardest thing in the world to see the trench coats at Target hanging there, I didn't even try them on or touch them. I went there the other day and all of them were gone, it made my heart hurt knowing I missed that awesome deal. Oh well, shopping ban day #13 and havin' a weak moment!