Utah Bloggers Interview {Shannon of Style with Shannon}

Are you ready for this cute lady? This is Shannon from Style with Shannon. I like this lady and hope to get to know her more through this interview and hopefully lunch afterwards. She's adorable and so gorgeous, but you'll see this with the info and pictures below! 

A year and a half

For lack of a better one. I've never been good with words :)

Born and raised on Los Angles. I moved to Utah when I was 20.

I'm married with two little boys!

I was working but quit my job because my younger son (on the autistic spectrum) was needing extra attention. 

Thats hard. It changes all the time. I think it might be my Gold ShoeMint heels.

We love to go four-wheeling all over Utah. The sand dunes are at the top of the list.
Eating with my mouth open. 

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Falling. This make me afraid of heights also.
 I have to go with stripes because they are the most classic and versatile.

Instagram all the way!

Ummm, most of the shows I watch are a bit embarrassing to admit. Downtown Abby, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family (my fave!), Teen Mom(embarrassing one), 
New Girl, Parenthood.

It's a toss up between Europe or Hawaii. I think Hawaii wins because it was more of a "Vacation".


I have an unhealthy obsession with designer handbags. I'm saving up for a new one.

I wish I could quit my job, maybe in the future. Don't forget to go and visit this ladies blog, you'll be hooked!