New experience!


Apricot Lane Boutique has featured me this week as their Featured Fashion Blogger, can I say what an honor it is! Who would have thought little 'ol me would be invited to join a special select group of bloggers. Let me tell you a little bit about the store and how I felt so welcomed there.

Apricot Lane Boutique is located in Provo Utah at the Shops at Riverwoods and has been opened about a year. This boutique has super adorable and affordable clothes and accessories. Lets just say I couldn't leave the store without spending a few bucks. The ladies that worked there are super friendly and were willing to lend a helping hand. I felt very welcomed there as a customer AND as a friend.

While there I picked my signature look in which they will be selling it on their online store on their Facebook page. It's a MUST that you go check out their store, there are amazing things featured on it! Here are a few pictures that the talented Aubry took of me while I was trying to play model in my signature look, the Lacy Lady!

One of the reasons I picked the Lacy Lady as my signature tops was because I could see myself wearing it for either a formal event with a skirt or you could dress it down as I have here. These pants were so comfy and fit perfect, not to mention I love that really dark blue color of them. I didn't pick them up at the time but kinda want to make the trip back for them.


They seriously had 3 large tables just full of fun, colorful, and fancy jewelry! I bought a bracelet while I was there and love it! The belt I'm wearing isn't actually a belt, it's a necklace and look how cute it is! 

Well there you have it, my Lacy Lady signature look. What do you think? If you love it (which I know all of you do!) head on over to their Facebook page and to their online store  because you are all getting a discount of 50% off an ENTIRE online store purchase! CRAZY GOOD DEAL HUH? All you have to do is use the code NIKKI50 ! They also have designer denim there too, so go check it out!

Also don't forget to follow them at these places too
Twitter @ApricotLaneProv
Instragram @ApricotLaneProv

Thanks again Apricot Lane for this fun experience! Don't worry I'll be back :)