A little Update...

Haircut


Since I've gotten my haircut i haven't updated you on how i feel about it. I LOVE IT! Kim Byrd is my hair stylist and she cuts at Main Attraction on Main St in Bountiful and she did an amazing job! When we had talked about my cut and color i was slightly worried about my color. I was thinking that i was going to be really dark and have these bright white  strips on top. Well that is defiantly not how it turned out. The color is amazing, i have my dark natural brown hair with a shade lighter highlights that look carmel/bronze in the sun! I've had soo many comments on my hair, I'm very happy with the outcome! If you'd like Kim's number leave me a comment and I'll get it to you!


Kim Byrd 
(She's going to hate me for putting this picture up, Love you Kimmie Honey!)

The BBQ


I was all worried that the dreaded weather we have been having was going to make the BBQ a totally bust. Well it didn't turn out too bad. It got a little chilly but nothing a blanket to huddle in couldn't help. It was so good to have all my old friends meet my new friends and to just hangout and eat amazing food brought by everyone. There was a few things i was very stoked about, one of those was my yard looking soo awesome. I just have to say thanks to my awesome husband and sister-in-law for mowing, trimming, and sculpting the bushes. The yard look perfect! The other thing i was excited about was my house was totally de-cluttered and it gave me an excuse to buy new bottles of hand soap and smelly good thing from Pier One.
Citrus Cilantro hand soap via Pier 1 Imports


Fruit hand soap via Pier 1 Imports


Mango Papaya Reed Diffuser via Pier 1 Imports


 So along with my yard looking amazing my house is super clean and with a new fresh smell. What can be better, I'll volunteer for a BBQ at my house anytime. Lets do it again soo!

I think this picture is super funny!