L.A.M.B. Relaxed Knit Pants





Hey guys just thought I'd go ahead and blog about the pants I'm wearing today! Lets just say i think Gwen Stefani is simply one of the best designers in my book. I've always tried to find clothes with a little twist to the current fashion, L.A.M.B. and Harajuku always have that twist. Gwen Stefani has always been a fashion icon to me. She never is afraid of being herself and showing her true fashion.

I'm wearing the L.A.M.B. Relaxed Knit Pants in black today and these pants are the best! They can be worn with a pair of heels and a nice jacket to dress them up or with a pair of Toms and a t-shirt like i am today.


You can find these on www.nordstrom.com for $103.00 in black, heather grey, or optic white and lets just say they are worth every penny!!


Have a great day!
Nikki