Spectacular Women's Hats



I've always had a thing for hats and I've always had a problem with finding hats. This problem with finding hats involves my head being too small to fit into an adult hat. Now that makes me sound like an alien or something, but this problem makes me look for hats all the time. Hoping that they will fit me :) Well today i stumbled across these classic hat designs with a new age twist at one of my favorite websites, Anthropologie.com . I am thinking i might have to make a little stop into their store and see if they have any of these designs for me to try on. If you have one or have tried them let me know how the sizing is on that 'one size fits all'





Pictures via anthropologie.com

Have a great Saturday, i wont be here on Monday due to a 12 hour shift i have to work.

Nikki