Summer when are you coming?

I've always loved living in Utah because of the 4 different seasons we get to enjoy and the activities that go along with those seasons but lately i've noticed that our winters have been dragging on, and maybe a little too long. I was talking to one of my doctor friends tonight at work and we had remembered that about 3 years ago we were able to go skiing on the 4th of July. Let me just say that's WAY too long in my eyes, good heck please lets not have that happen this year! Yesterday (May 24th) I woke up and did my usually roll out of bed and look out the window to see it snowing! I was pissed. Lets just say this snow wasn't a small amount either, it actually broke a record for the most snow in one day in a 'Spring Snow Storm'.  Oh please Mother Nature lets not have another spring snow storm. I'm ready for the sun, I'm ready for the sunburns(don't worry have an appointment with the dermotologist already), ready for the weekly baseball games you don't have to take blankets too, I'm ready to go boating, I'm just plain ready!! Here are some sunny pictures to hopefully help us get to summer sooner!


PS if anyone can tell me who that model is i'll buy them lunch!