I Chopped It!



Yep I chopped 4 inches off of my hair today and didn't Kim do an amazing job! It's a huge change  and man it feels good to mix it up a little!  



 I've been working my butt off this week and man I'm sorry about yesterday and no outfit post. After waking up from sleeping around 1 I had intentions of doing an outfit post and posting it yesterday after my meeting around 7 but then my meeting went long and it was dark when I left so I went shopping and bought this shirt! It was super fun and much needed!
 
| Pants-J Brand | Shirt-F21 | Jacket-Target | Shoes-DVF | Necklace-Target | 


Well today is the day where I announce the winners to the giveaway! If you hadn't entered it click on the giveaway tab at the top and enter away. Just make sure that you comment on the post for each requirement, that means you can comment up to 3 times! So make sure you take full advantage of that!
Check back tonight for the winners!
Have a wonderful day I'm off to do homework now...can't wait until I'm done with this semester!