Monday Monday Monday

Can you just hear that announcers voice when I say that? Yep it's Monday, and yep I'm not happy about it. Why can't we have a whole week of Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. If only! But today is PROJECT DAY!!! I've recently acquired some amazing old wood pallets and I can't wait to get this project going. I'm going to make a sign for the room at the lake like this

With this saying...
Source: indulgy.com via Nikki on

It's going to be sooo cute! 
Moving onto my nerd outfit today.
| Pants-True Religion | Shirt-F21 | Shoes-Famous Footwear | Belt-F21 | Glasses-unknown sorry :( | Watch-MK |

 I had a hard time putting this outfit together today, but after everything and the closet vomit it turned out pretty cool. I really wanted to wear these pants and it went from heels to these oxfords, and from stripped shirts to this blouse, then belt issues and wham bam a nerd was born. I think this outfit also speaks of fall with all the brown touches. Let me just say one thing though...the belt being crooked is really pissing me off haha 




Well I'm going to start working on my project...which means a trip to Home Depot because my manly husband broke both of our hammers we had. Hope you guys have a great day! Oh I've recently received an email from a reader and I absolutely loved it, so thanks Jackie for making my day!!